The safety and well-being of guests and Disney Cast Members remains the top priority for Disneyland® Paris. They will therefore be reopening in a phased manner to enable necessary distancing and safety measures to be observed, in line with French government recommendations.
As Disneyland® Paris welcomes guests back to the magic, its Cast Members will play a key role in guiding and explaining new measures to guests, answering any questions and encouraging everyone to follow measures to promote the health and safety of us all.
Prior to reopening, cast members will undergo new training to ensure they are prepared to support the enhanced health and safety measures, encourage physical distancing, and manage contactless payment solutions.
As the health and safety of our guests and cast members is our top priority, we ask our guests to participate in a voluntary self-health screening prior to a visit to Disneyland® Paris.
By visiting Disneyland® Paris, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, including fever (above 38 degrees) or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 7-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not visit Disneyland Paris.
To promote the health and safety of guests and Cast Members, guests ages six and older, all Cast Members and all third-party operators will be required to wear a protective face mask at all times except when eating.
Hand Sanitising Stations
More than 2,000 sanitising and hand washing stations will be available throughout the resort, especially at the entrances and exit of each attraction, boutique, restaurant and theatre.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
Disneyland Paris will further increase the frequency of cleaning measures in addition to the standards of cleanliness already in place. Prior to reopening, the resort kitchens, sanitary facilities and attractions will undergo appropriate cleaning.
In attractions, the configuration of each ride including boarding will be adapted for physical distancing between groups or families. Single Rider and FASTPASS services will be unavailable.
- During certain periods of the day, Guests will need to reserve a Standby Pass via the official Disneyland Paris mobile app in order to be able to join the queue for some of our most popular attractions during a specific allocated time slot.
- Waiting lines at all of our attractions have been adapted, with clear ground markings to maintain correct physical distancing.
- In addition to the already high standards of cleanliness in place, the frequency of disinfection measures will increase and be enhanced for specific areas, including ride vehicles, safety harnesses, handrails, turnstiles and barriers.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance and exit of each attraction.
Hotels & Resorts
- Ground markings and physical signage will help guide Guests throughout the Hotels in order to maintain physical distancing between groups and families
- Only 1 member of a family or group will be allowed to walk to the reception desk at the same time
- Lifts must be used by 1 family or group at a time
- We’ve increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
- Prior to your arrival, your room will undergo thorough cleaning—with attention to 10 high-touch areas including door handles, light switches, thermostats and TV remote controls.
- Cleaning equipment such as micro-fibre cloths will be replaced for each room cleaning.
- Housekeeping will enter your room upon your request only.
Inside your room, you’ll find individually wrapped glassware, disposable cups and spoons for tea and coffee, double-cased pillows. Throw pillows and quilted bedspreads, as well and pens and notepads, will no longer be available in Hotel rooms.
Activities, Resort Amenities & Recreation
- Our Disney Characters will continue to be present to surprise and delight you in our Disney Hotels, while respecting physical distancing rules
- Amenities and recreation will be modified based on physical distancing and health guidelines.
- Pools and fitness centers are temporarily closed.
- The valet parking service will be available at certain Hotels
- The Kids Corner will be closed in all Hotels.
New measures have been implemented across Disneyland Paris dining locations to promote health and hygiene.
We’ve increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more. Additionally, seating areas and dining areas will be cleaned between Guests.
- You can view restaurant menus on our website and in our official mobile app. Single-use paper menus will be available if required in the restaurant.
- Buffet restaurants will change to a new all-you-can-eat table service offer.
- You can book a table in one of our table service restaurants up to 2 months in advance. Simply arrive at the restaurant at the time you booked for to avoid waiting in line.
- Contactless payment is available in all our restaurants
- Sanitising stations are available in each restaurant.
- Please be aware that face coverings are required for each guest, which must be worn in all public areas—including while entering and exiting dining locations—and can be removed while eating or drinking
- All health and safety measures will be displayed in and in front of each restaurant.
- The traditional Character Dining experience is suspended.
Kids’ playgrounds, traditional Character meet and greets, and makeover experiences will remain temporarily unavailable.
Many Disney, Pixar, Star Wars Characters or Marvel Super Heroes will appear in the Parks and offer guests memorable photo opportunities. From unexpected appearances to new Selfie Spots, there’s never been a better time to see beloved Characters. Close interactions, including hugs, will be temporarily suspended.
Shows & Animations
Some experiences, shows or events are not available or are modified depending on the evolution of the safety and sanitary measures and recommendations from public authorities. This includes offerings such as Disney Stars on Parade and Disney Illuminations night time spectacular which will return at a later date.
Theaters will adopt a new seating configuration to promote physical distancing. Guests can check the availability of attractions and entertainment through the resort’s official website and app.
Disneyland Paris boutiques will be open and reconfigured to create a larger circulation space. In addition, Cast Members will be available to encourage physical distancing. Different entry and exit paths will be used in both restaurants and boutiques, while contactless payment will be encouraged and sneeze guards installed at points of sale.
- All Guests will be required to wear an appropriate face mask at all times.
- Fitting rooms are closed. You will have up to 30 days following a purchase to ask for an exchange or be reimbursed, upon presentation of your receipt, as long as the item has not been worn or altered.
- Shopping baskets are cleaned after each use.
- Contactless card payment is available in all of our boutiques
- Sanitising stations are available in each boutique.
- All health and safety measures will be displayed in and in front of each boutique.