Disneyland® Paris Temporary Closure - Updated 30th October 2020
On 29th October Disneyland® Paris announced a temporary closure, due to the latest lockdown measures from the French government. Disneyland® Paris will now be closed from 30th October - 18th December 2020 and 4th January - 12th February 2021.
In line with the temporary closure, Disneyland® Paris have released adjustments to their booking and cancellation policies. If you are due to travel between 30th October - 18th December 2020 or 4th January - 12th February 2021, Disneyland® Paris offer the following options:
• Amend your booking to a different date - any prepaid monies will be transferred to the new booking and the difference will be refunded if the price is lower. If the price is higher, customers will need to pay the difference.
• Cancel your booking without fees and receive a refund on your accommodation and park tickets
Tickets & Annual Passes
• If you hold a non-dated ticket, it will remain valid with the same conditions and calendar depending on the ticket type, when the Parks reopen.
• If you have Disneyland® Paris Express Tickets valid during the closure period, the tickets will be cancelled and refunded in full.
• Tickets for Buffalo Bills Wild West Show not included in a hotel package and valid for a visit during the closure period, will be cancelled and refunded in full.
• Dated group tickets for a visit during the closure period will be cancelled and refunded, unless you choose to rebook them, subject to availability, at the same price up to 24 November 2020 for a new date of visit in an equivalent pricing period as the initial booking until 30 June 2021.
• If you hold an Annual Pass it will be extended for the number of days that the Parks remain closed.
If you are due to travel between 19th December 2020 - 3rd January 2021:
• Your Disneyland® Paris holiday is still confirmed. We will contact you if the situation changes.
Please note that free cancellation doesn't apply to transport packages booked with MagicBreaks. Midcounties terms and conditions apply to transport packages.
We are contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org , on Live Chat at www.magicbreaks.co.uk or 0330 880 5006.