Magic Breaks Logo
Specialist UK Disney Agents | ABTA Holders
0330 331 0470 (7 days a week)
Disney FAQs
Find your perfect MagicBreak
Departing :
Duration :
Accommodation :
Rooms :
Room 1 : Adults
Please note: Children under 4 years do not get their own seat on Eurostar. Please call for assistance.
For disabled seats on Eurostar please call to make a booking.
Book with confidence
MagicBreaks Disney's Partner Awards Winners 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Stay in touch, subscribe today

Enter your email address to hear
about our latest news, offers
and discounts


General FAQ´s about making a booking with Magic Breaks to Disneyland® Paris


black-star_10-10.jpg Are you members of ABTA?

Yes we are, our ABTA Number is J6160 and you can confirm this by Clicking Here As a full member of ABTA the Association of British Travel Agents, we are able to offer complete peace of mind to you the customer


black-star_10-10.jpg How can I contact the Foreign Office? 

You can also find out information on The Foreign office have a website full of useful information at . Alternatively you can call them directly on 0845 850 2829


black-star_10-10.jpg Can I book my holiday online? 

Yes, you can book holidays, flights, accommodation, city breaks, transfers and car hire through this site. Don't forget you can always call a member of our team to continue your booking over the phone.

If you do book online, we boast the very latest encryption techniques to ensure your payment details are protected all online transactions are kept secure from unauthorised access for peace of mind.


black-star_10-10.jpg Can I book group holidays or flights?

Of Course. You may find giving us a call is the best way to book group holidays. Our travel consultants can often offer you some great discounts because you are booking as a group.


black-star_10-10.jpg Do I need to take out Travel Insurance?

Yes, Holiday Insurance is essential when you travel. Make sure you are fully covered and its a good idea to pack your policy in your hand baggage.


black-star_10-10.jpg Do I need a passport? 

Whenever you leave the UK you must carry a passport with you but do please check that your passport is in date. It is a requirement of certain countries that the expiry date of your passport exceeds the return date of travel by up to 6 months. Requirements vary from country to country. You should also ensure that any children under the age of 16 who are not already included on a valid 10 year passport, have their own passport when traveling abroad. If you have any queries please ask or visit


black-star_10-10.jpg How can I pay for my holiday?

When making a reservation you will need to have a current debit, credit or charge card. We are happy to accept most Debit/Credit cards. The debit will be automatically deducted from your bank account. Please ask for full details.


black-star_10-10.jpg What currency do I need to take?

Try to take a mixture of local currency and travellers cheques. Take the majority in travellers cheques as these are insured against loss or theft, with the remainder, enough for the first day or so, in local currency.


black-star_10-10.jpg Where is the best place to exchange travellers cheques aboard?

Local banks have varying opening hours. Take note, that in some countries banks close early in the afternoon for Siesta. Try to avoid changing travellers cheques at your accommodation as commission charges are often higher than at a local bank.


black-star_10-10.jpg How do I call the UK from abroad?

If dialling from outside the UK, you'll need the local international access code followed by 44 for the UK. You then dial the UK number as if it were a long distance call ie including the area code, but do not dial the initial "O". eg. International access code then +44 870 000 0000


black-star_10-10.jpg Will I need vaccinations?

It is recommended by various countries that vaccinations are carried out before you travel. Your Doctor can provide you with up to date advice.


black-star_10-10.jpg  Can I fly while I'm pregnant?

Some airlines refuse to accept passengers who are more than 28 weeks pregnant. Please check before making your holiday booking.


black-star_10-10.jpg What do I do if I have a complaint in resort?

If you have a complaint. Always make sure that your hotel/accommodation Manager or tour operator representative is aware of the problem straight away. they may be able to fix the problem straight away. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, ask your tour operator representative to assist you in completing a complaint form. If you wish to take matters further then please give us a call on 0330 331 0470 as soon as you return from your holiday.


Booking with confidence ABTA - Travel with confidence ATOL Protected
Encrypted Secure Payment System Secure transactions
Lines open 7 days a week
call us on 0330 331 0470
Send an enquiry now with
your Disney questions
0330 331 0470
8am-10pm daily
Explore the website

Magic Breaks by World Travellers is an Accredited Body Member of The Freedom Travel Group Ltd, ATOL 6042.

The Freedom Travel Group Ltd is part of the Thomas Cook Group.


Your Financial Protection
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:


MagicBreaks and the MagicBreaks Logo are registered trademarks of World Travellers UK Limited

Copyright © (2013) World Travellers UK Limited. All rights reserved.


Enquire Now