Guest Services questions about Disneyland® Paris
Where can I consult or find a map of the Disney® Parks?
Detailed maps are available at the the entrance to the Parks and at City Hall in Disneyland® Park.
Are there guided tours of the Disney® Parks?
Guided group tours of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park are available. You can get information and reserve your spot at: City Hall in Disneyland® Park & Studio Services in Walt Disney Studios® Park.
What is FASTPASS® and how does it work?
FASTPASS®: the free service allows you to reduce your waiting time to some attractions in Disneyland® Park (subject to availability).
- Space Mountain: Mission 2
- Star Tours
- Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast®
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Peter Pan's Flight
In front of those 6 attractions, you will see 2 queues:
- One for traditional queuing (waiting time is indicated on a notice board).
- One for FASTPASS®
If you choose the FASTPASS® access, you need to insert the entrance ticket into the machine and will receive your FASTPASS® ticket immediately. The FASTPASS® ticket will indicate the time slot during which you should return to ride the attraction.
If I purchase something from a Resort shop, do I have to carry it around all day?
Enjoy hands - free shopping with Disney's FREE shopping service. Instead of carrying your purchases around with you, leave them at the point of purchase. You can pick up your purchases after 6 pm at Disney® Village as you leave the Parks, or at the boutique in your Disney® Hotel after 8 pm. For more information, enquire at any Disney boutique.
Is there a lost & found in the Disney® Parks?
If you lose something or find something along the way, please head to one of our lost & found locations: In City Hall in Disneyland® Park and next to Studio Services in Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Where can I withdraw cash?
Automatic cash dispensers (ATMs) can be found in several locations:
- Disneyland® Park: in the arcades parallel to Main Street, U.S.A.®, Discoveryland® and Adventureland®
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: next to Studio Services and at the Backlot Express Restaurant
- Disney® Village: at the Gaumont Cinema
- Marne - la - Vallée/Chessy train station - at the Post Office
Where can I exchange currency?
There are several locations where you can exchange currency:
- In all Disney® Hotels and in the Disneyland® Paris Selected Hotels, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- In Disneyland® Park: at the entrance and inside at City Hall
- In Walt Disney Studios® Park: at Studio Services
- At Marne - la - Vallée/Chessy train station: at the Post Office.
Where do I go if I hurt myself or need medical treatment?
First Aid Centres are located in:
- Disneyland® Park: in Main Street, U.S.A.® near Central Plaza
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: behind Studio Services
In emergencies, please contact any Cast Member (Disney employee).
Can I bring my dog or cat into the Disney® Parks?
For health and safety reasons, pets (except guide dogs for visually impaired guests) are not allowed in the Disney® Parks. However, you can leave your pet in good hands at our Animal Care Centre.
Where is the Animal Care Centre located?
The Animal Care Centre is located near the Guest parking.
What services does the Animal Care Centre offer?
Pets are provided with food and water. They are not authorised to take your animal for walks.
Are pushchairs available inside the Disney® Parks?
Pushchairs can be rented for a fee at the "Stroller/Pushchair and Wheelchair Rental" shop located at:
- Town Square Terrace, near the Disneyland® Park entrance
- Studio Services at the Walt Disney Studios® Park entrance.
Is there a day - care centre in the Disney® Parks?
There is no day - care centre inside the Disney® Parks. However, parents who want to ride attractions inaccessible to young children can take advantage of Baby Switch, a free service that allows you to take turns on a ride without waiting in line a second time. Enjoy all your favourite rides with Baby Switch. Guests of Disney® Hotels can also take advantage of our baby sitting service. Please enquire at the reception desk of your hotel.
What do I do if I lose my child in the Disney® Park?
There are two meeting points for lost children:
- In Disneyland® Park: between the Plaza Gardens Restaurant and the First Aid Post
- In Walt Disney Studios® Park: at the entrance, next to Studio Services.
Where can I change and feed my baby or warm up bottles?
You can attend to all your baby's needs in the Baby Care Centres located in both Disney Parks:
- In Disneyland® Park: in Main Street, U.S.A.® near the Plaza Gardens Restaurant
- In Walt Disney Studios® Park: behind Studio Services.
These centres also have nappies and baby food available for purchase. In addition, most restrooms throughout the Resort have changing tables.